1. MANAGEMENT AWARENESS COACHING, where your organization's leadership team is exposed to the Truths, Tenets and Tools of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Continual Improvement and Learning Organizations - why they are important and The Art of Engagement (ways to bring people together to plan something and make it work). This coaching is often supplemented with Value Stream Mapping to provide the management team with a clear, easy-to-follow road map for prioritized process improvements.
2. VALUE STREAM MAPPING training and facilitation to help any organization's leadership team understand the full stream of value for their products and/or services. This activity helps the organization's leadership team focus continual improvement efforts to be success-oriented with the greatest ROI.
3. LEAN SIGMA ASSESSMENT AUDITING, where we come to your facility for an assessment of your business processes (transactional and/or operational) and your continuous improvement program. We will audit your current activity and help you establish strategies for accelerating your improvement activities that will be tailored to meet your vision and goals.
4. QUICK-ACTION IMPROVEMENT EVENT FACILITATION, where the tools of Lean Six Sigma and Continual Improvement are applied to real-world situations at the place(s) where the actual work is being done inside the organization. Teams of employees are gathered together, trained and focused on improving a particular process within the company over a very short period of time (typically 3 to 5 days).
5. ON-GOING IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION GUIDANCE, where auditing of the LEAN SIGMA or CONTINUAL Improvement Implementation process occurs and suggestions for improvement, acceleration of the process or refocusing activities are accomplished.
6. LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING SEMINARS, both public and company-sponsored, designed to meet various training needs related to Lean Manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma, Continual Improvement and the Art of Engagement (Team Building, Team Problem-Solving and other related subjects).
7. STRATEGIC THINKING GUIDANCE, to help the organization's leader(s) with vision setting, defining and developing implementation strategies to achieve the vision and assistance with clear, two-way communication regarding achieving the vision set by the organization's leadership.
8. CHANGE MANAGEMENT & TEAM TRAINING, training and guidance elements necessary for changing the organizations culture to the LEAN SIGMA mindset and achieving the true potential of groups of people organized as TEAMS. We know how to develop high-performance, self-directed work teams! 9. TEAM PROBLEM-SOLVING TRAINING, that is a highly effective approach to bring diverse groups of employees together to rapidly and effectively solve process problems. This training takes team of people from selected functional groups within an organization through just-in-time instruction on problem-solving, decision-making and basic project management skills that are appropriate to solving a "real world" critical issue facing the organization. Dynamic Solutions then facilitates moving the team from being a group of individuals without a shared goal to a highly effective, self-directed group that has made significant, bottom-line progress in improving their chartered process.
10. FACILITIES LAYOUT PLANNING AND DOCUMENTATION, using a well-defined systematic planning process that determines the optimal work cell(s) configuration, material flow and space requirements for all elements of the processes to be performed in the new facility. This holistic process starts from the basic requirements and moves systematically to a well designed, agreed-to detailed layout of the facility. This layout is used to help direct the build-out of the facility, conduct workflow simulations and can be used by the client's architect to develop construction plans and specifications.